Leeds, 3-bedroom duplex
Hunslet Road, Leeds, LS10 1QN
• 40% share price from £150,400
• Monthly rent based on a 40% share: £517.00
• Monthly service charge: £235.03
Price based on Apartment B217
At Points Cross the homes are spread across three unique apartment blocks which rise from a beautifully landscaped courtyard, providing unrivalled views of the city.
Across its lifespan, Points Cross will feature 66 various floorplans with a variety of sizes and layouts. Many of our apartments benefit from a terrace, balcony, or Juliet balcony – please check with Guinness Homes sales team for latest availability.
• 35% share price from £131,950
• Monthly rent based on a 35% share: £561.57
• Monthly service charge: £228.50
Price based on Duplex B003
Our 3-bedroom duplexes are all spaced across two storeys and benefit from a private terrace space with its own front door, open plan living/dining/kitchen area and storage space throughout the home. These homes further benefit from a downstairs W/C, upstairs family bathroom plus an en-suite to the master bedroom.
• Staircasing to 100% allowable on all our homes
• An affordability assessment is used initially to determine share size.
• Minimum shares starting from 25%
• Maximum initial share: 75%
• Tenure: Leasehold
• Lease term: 990 years
• Pets allowed (with permission from Guinness)
• Council tax band: TBC new build
• Due to be ready Autumn 2023 (subject to change)
The modern interior design of each home maximises the space, making homes feel light, spacious, and airy. Make your mark on your chosen home with a variety of layouts to choose from, all finished to the highest standard with contemporary features and with balconies or terraces for outdoor entertaining to most homes.
• Fully fitted kitchen units in Storm Grey with marble laminate worktops
• Black induction hob, oven and stainless-steel extractor hood
• Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Carpet and flooring provided throughout
• Decorated white matt finish to living room, bedroom ceilings and walls
• City centre location
• Heart of Leeds’ South Bank
• Good transport links
• 15-minute walk to Trinity Shopping Centre
• Beautiful Podium-level gardens on your doorstep
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is another way to buy your home. You buy a percentage and pay rent on the rest – Guinness owns part of it – but you’re living there, you decorate it and decide when the time is right to sell for you.
Buying a percentage typically means a smaller deposit and a smaller mortgage based on the share price you purchase. In addition to mortgage repayments, you will also pay rent on the share you don’t own and a service charge. Examples of these payments can be found below in ‘Important Information’.
The first part of the application process is a free affordability assessment with one of Guinness’ expert mortgage brokers. They will determine your share price and give you a detailed breakdown of the monthly costs you can expect with your purchase.
Why not give Guinness Homes a call today and speak to our dedicated sales consultant and find out how Shared Ownership can work for you.
Phone: 0113 537 9161